B2B Marketing for Engineering and Industry Sector
B2B Copywriter – Verbal Designer
The B2B Copywriter will join our Marketing and Product team and will be responsible for creating compelling technical content for the IT and Industrial sectors. In this role, s/he will handle the whole process of integrating every aspect of Content Strategy to align branding, design, usability and functionality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate should be a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills, able to write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media). S/he will work closely with the Accounts and Design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand each client’s industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
S/he will shape holistic brands by articulating the value proposition strategy and ensuring visual and verbal design elements work together.
Among the Responsibilities:
- Understand, synthesize and release strategically a Brief
- Proven ability to teach and inspire others
- Manage the Research process
- Master Journalistic awareness for News scouting and Storytelling
- Craft Verbal identity systems (Naming, Naming architectures, Tone-of-voice, Branded language)
- Ensure consistency of brand and creativity across all digital customer touchpoints.
- Highly motivated to push the potential of language as a key element of design
- A collaborative team player who enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Curious and collaborative mindset
- Fluent both in Italian and English
SOFTWARES / PLATFORMS:
- MS Word – Powerpoint
- Monday (not mandatory)
- Experience: 5+ years of writing experience
- Type of employment: Full time
- Place of work: Florence or Milan
- Salary level: to be defined based on experience
Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com