B2B Marketing for Engineering and Industry Sector
Full Stack Engineer
Krein is a digital agency based in Milan, Florence, Mantua, and New York, performing digital advisory applied to B2B and engineering sectors since 2017. The company relies on over 15 years of experience from its founders in the development of integrated Digital Activations and Products oriented to Sales and Supply Chain Acceleration.
Within the references list, the most representative industries operating in Energy, Aerospace, Industry 4.0, Lighting, Electronics, Power Generation and Manufacturing.
As part of strengthening our IT Department, Krein is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join our growing Engineering team and build out the next generation of platforms.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms.
Software Engineer’s responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages. Deep knowledge of Java is required, as well as WebServices / RestServices development (SOA, REST, XML, JSON) and some .JS frameworks (Node.js, Next.js, React.js, Vue.js) and RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server Etc.). The ideal candidates will have to be confident with the software development life cycle (SDLC), from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Masters’s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- +3 years in Software Architecture
- Fluent in ITA and ENG
- Proven hands-on experience with Web Applications (+3 years)
- Knowledge of OOP using common design patterns
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of standard protocols such as SNMP, Modbus, OPC, HTTP, etc
- Knowledge of Web Services / Rest Services development (SOA, REST, XML, JSON)
- Ability to work in an Agile team
- Good problem-solving skills
For applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com