1. Web Tracking Setup
2. Attribution Model Implementation
3. BI Dashboard Setup
4. Audience Intelligence & Research
5. Data Collection and Cleaning
6. Reporting & Insights
B2B marketing means deep understanding of analytics.
And you don’t just need reporting on data. You need to be set up to constantly capture it. Because with good data comes all sorts of other benefits to your organization.
Lead tracking is the process of determining the source of leads, the time spent on certain relevant pages, and the events performed.
Monitoring where leads are in the sales and marketing funnel, and attaining the right actions to move the lead to the next stage, is crucial for the sale closure.
But knowing isn’t necessarily understanding. That’s why our analytics team is a crucial part of the process of identifying humanly relevant and effective ideas. By testing, tweaking and exploring all aspects of the data, we know we’ve done all we can to ignite our clients’ success.
Before any program is initiated, Krein recommends that analytics are properly set up, that your goals are being tracked and you are able to monitor performance with insightful reporting dashboards.
- What are you currently tracking?
- What are you missing?
- Where does the majority of your traffic come from?
- What traffic source is most valuable to your business?
- What are the important actions on your website that we need to track?
- How are you currently ranking for valued keywords?
Empathy beyond Tools: the “Solo-Worker” dilemma How to better manage Remote Working at Time of Crisis It
Happy Christmas There! We want to wish you some well deserved time-off to indulge in the festive spirit.